Today i looked at the honey supers to see a bunch of bees sitting around doing nothing. The supers have been on for several weeks now. Plenty of time to draw the comb out. They just wont do it. I've used Plasticell, Foundationless, and now Crimped wire. I've sprayed the frames with sugar syrup and feed the bees with even more syrup. I'm about at wits end.
At the moment the honey supers are foundationless. Today i replaced 3 frames in each super. One with 3 semi-drawn Plasticell frames and the other with 3 undrawn Crimped wire frames.. All frames were then sprayed with sugar syrup.
Wish me luck!