The paper came off the boxes easily enough, just a little scraping. After i put the hive back together the bees became quiet again. There are 3 holes in the Vent Box up top. I closed the 2 on the sides leaving only the front one open. Hopefully the combination went well and this colony will go into Winter with extra strength.
- - - - - - - - -
I finally pulled the HTF off of Myrina too. There was very little syrup left inside of it. These bees have gotten their Fumagilin dose. Her IC went back on and i closed all the holes, except for 1, on her Vent Box as well. They looked OK from what i could see. Which wasn't much.