- Paint top side with primer and let dry 1 hour.
- Flip then paint bottom side with primer and let dry 1 hour.
- Paint top side with top coat and let dry for 4 hours.
- Flip then paint bottom side with top coat and let dry for 4 hours.
- Then repeat as I like 2 coats of top coat.
All 6 surfaces can be painted at the same time. Since the boxes are essentially stacked numerous boxes can be done at a time. God bless Henry Ford. With the 4 foot bar, 4 Honey supers or 2 Nucs or hive bodies can be painted at once. Throw in using a roller not a brush and painting is no longer a chore.
If I add a middle support plus another 4 foot bar I can primer and top coat a 2 hive body & 4 honey supper hive and have it dried in 1 day. Just spin & roll. Solid bottom boards still need to be flipped but with an attachment a screened board can be spun too.